Hours beginning Monday June 8, 2020
Adult (18 and older) Lap Swim
**THERE ARE NO CLASSES, LESSONS OR OPEN SWIM AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.**
M-F 5:30 a.m. - 8 a.m.
M-F 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
M-F 8:30 a.m. - 11 a.m.
Passes can be purchased online here . Cash is also accepted.
| NEVADA HEALTH RESPONSE COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS FOR POOLS
- Please stay home if you are sick or do not feel well.
- Use social distancing and maintain at least 6 feet between individuals in all areas of the pool.
- Lounge chairs are prohibited
- Locker rooms are disabled
- Restrooms will be for pool patrons only
- There is limited capacity due to social distancing
SWIMMING FEES AND PASSES
*We do not accept checks or cash for daily admission
Preschool ( 0-6): $2.25
Child ( 7 - 12): $2.75
Teen (13-17): $3.25
Senior Citizen: $2.25
10 Visit Punch Card:
20 Visit Punch Card:
SWIM TEAM CONTACT
Marina - President 775-340-0599
Michelle Smith - Treasurer 775-934-5446
Assistant Aquatics Manager
1501 College Avenue
Elko, Nevada 89801