THE POOL WILL BE CLOSED FOR REPAIR BEGINNING
AUGUST 8, 2020
The closure is expected to last approximately 90 days. Please watch this page for updates.
| NEVADA HEALTH RESPONSE COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS FOR POOLS
- Please stay home if you are sick or do not feel well.
- Use social distancing and maintain at least 6 feet between individuals in all areas of the pool.
- Lounge chairs are prohibited
- Locker rooms are disabled
- Restrooms will be for pool patrons only
- There is limited capacity due to social distancing
SWIMMING FEES AND PASSES
- Some type of Face Covering MUST be worn from the parking lot all the way to the pool deck.
- Take covering off to swim
- Face Covering MUST be worn from pool deck, in bathrooms and out to the parking lot.
*We do not accept checks or cash for daily admission
Preschool ( 0-6): $2.25
Child ( 7 - 12): $2.75
Teen (13-17): $3.25
Senior Citizen: $2.25
10 Visit Punch Card:
20 Visit Punch Card:
SWIM TEAM CONTACT
Marina - President 775-340-0599
Michelle Smith - Treasurer 775-934-5446
Assistant Aquatics Manager
1501 College Avenue
Elko, Nevada 89801